As I've gotten older I have begun to focus less on makeup and more on skincare. Since the beginning of the year I have been on a consistent skincare routine that I find to be very beneficial to my skin.
1. I remove my makeup with ELF makeup remover wipes (not shown). I absolutely love them as they remove all my makeup with just one towelette.
2. I wash my face with Cetaphil Daily Cleanser. Its very gentle and not harsh on my skin. I have tried many facial cleansers and they all have completely stripped by skin and left me so dry.
3. On a cotton ball round I apply Dickinson's Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner. Another product that doesn't irritate my skin. After applying, my face feels even more clean and soft.
4. On another cotton round I apply Bio Oil to the uneven areas on my face and on my blemishes. Since I began using it it has cleared up those problem areas.
5. I apply Mac's Fast Response Eye Cream onto my under eye circles. I honestly don't know why this is apart of my skin care routine because it doesn't work for me at all. So I'm on the hunt for a new eye cream. Any suggestions?
6. I moisturize my face with Cetaphil Facial Moisturizer. I love it because it's very lightweight and it keeps my face moisturized without leaving me feeling greasy.
7. For a primer, I use Milk of Magnesia. I get pretty oily in my t-zone area but since I began using this under my foundation it has drastically reduced how oily I get throughout the day. Hands down the best primer I've used thus far.
8. Lastly, is the ELF lip exfoliator. It doesn't have any bells and whistles but it gets the job done as far as making sure my lips stay soft.
What products do you use in your skincare routine?