Friday, October 12, 2012

ELF HD Blush First Impression and Swatches


When I heard that ELF released (5) HD blush I knew I had to try them out. Now when it comes to ELF products they can be hit or miss but these blushes are definitely a hit!!Upon opening the package I noticed how small they were but when I realized how little goes a long way, the size was no longer a concern. The packaging is very sleek and I really like that it has a pump as it’s sanitary and it allows you to control how much product you get.


Colors left to right: Diva (bright pink), Encore (vibrant rose), Showstopper (deep plum). Purchased for $3 at www.eyeslipsface.com


The colors are absolutely gorgeous and EXTREMELY pigmented, in fact they may be a little too pigmented. They  defintely need to be applied with a light hand because when I say a little goes along way I mean literally all you need is a tiny dot of product and that will be enough for both cheeks.

The ELF HD Blush are very comparable to the Makeup Forever HD Blush, $26. The packaging is similar, they’re both named “hd blush,” and the quality of the product is the same if not better. These blushes are definitely worth trying especially as they are very pigmented, light weight, sanitary packaging, and inexpensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment