Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wedge Sneaker Follow Up


A couple of months ago, I wrote a post about the latest shoe trend..the wedge sneaker. To sum it up, I said that this shoe was not worth buying. Since then I have had a change of heart. This shoe has become even more poplar since it's debut and they are virtually in every shoe store.

 So after seeing them everywhere, they grew on me and I jumped on the band wagon and got me a pair. And can you believe I love them??! Yes, I love them!! They’re cute and extremely comfortable. I get compliments every time I wear them. I pair them with my leggings and they instantly turn a drab outfit into a fashionable one. So I’m here to say that I am indeed a fan of the wedge sneaker.

This shoe started off by being made by high end designers but the shoe can now be purchased at an extremely affordable price. I purchased mine from gojane.com for $25. The shoes below are all less than $50, so with that being said go and buy yourself a pair :)

No comments:

Post a Comment