Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Golden Goddess



This past weekend I had the pleasure of working with two very talented ladies. I did makeup for the owner of Croshayme. She croshays beautiful earrings, head wraps, etc. Check her out at www.croshayme.com

Capturing the beauty was photographer extraordinaire, Audria Arnold. I tell you the girl is a beast with the camera. Make sure you check more of her work out at www.audriaarnold.com.

I love this look because I love her golden, sun kissed glow. This was achieved by using ELF Body Glow.

Found at Target or www.eyeslipsface.com $6
It provides a beautiful golden hue that can be worn on your shoulders, neck, arms, or legs. This color is so gorgeous that the camera doesn't do it any justice.


I absolutely love this body glow as its the right amount of shimmer and it looks gorgeous on women of color. The powder is lightweight and blends onto the skin very well. So if you're looking for that product that will give your body that added golden goddess sparkle...then this is for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment