Monday, June 11, 2012

My Summer Wish List

Recently my blogger friend, www.diariesofawannaberichkid.blogspot.com posted a pretty cool blog talking about items that she couldn't wait to add to her closet. Reading her blog got me thinking of what items I was dying to have.



Tory Burch Rena Flats

I am crazily obsessed with these flats. As much as I love my high heel pumps, I love my flats more. These flats are classic and will be a great addition to my shoe collection. I might be making a splurge on these when I go to Vegas in a couple of weeks.

"Love" Necklace

This necklace is just absolutely adorable; I'm really a fan of jewelry pieces that have affirmation sayings. This necklace will look perfect being worn alone or layered with other necklaces.

Maxi Dresses

Now I have a TON of maxi dresses but I want more! Maxi dresses are great because they are so multi purposeful. You can dress it up with a sexy pair of wedges or you can dress it down with a cute pair of flats. Maxi dresses are so light weight that they are perfect for the summer season. What I especially love about them is that are quick / cute outfits to put on when running some errands.

Graftobian Color Corrector Palette

With so much going on in my life as of lately (which is a good thing) I don't get a lot of rest. The result of that is dark under eye circles. I’m excited to try this corrector palette as the peach tone color will assist in cancelling out the darkness under my eyes. It will also be a great addition to my makeup kit.

OCC Lip Tar- Belladonna

I have heard so many great things about this cosmetic line, especially their lip tars. I can’t wait to purchase the shade Belladonna as it's a perfect ultraviolet shade. Defiantly a must have color for summer.

Zuca Train Case

I have a makeup train case that's really nice however I’m drooling over this train case by Zuca. This is like the Benz of makeup train cases. It's very spacious allowing you to carry all your makeup with no problem. Even though it's pretty expensive, for the quality you'll be receiving...it’s worth it. This might need to go under my Christmas wish list :)

What's on your wish list?

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I LOVE your list! It's perfect. And thanks for the shoutout :) Glad I could inspire you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wear I saw the Lip Tar! I am in love with this stuff! I just bought a black, nude, and bright red one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, how you're going to get something on my wish list before me?! :) just playing. I saw the bright one that you wore and it was gorge!!! I can't wait to get mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My wish is a silver Tiffany charm bracelet.

    ReplyDelete