Thursday, June 14, 2012

How To Get Kissable Lips

 No matter what the season is I suffer from dry lips. I use the products below to ensure that my lips are moisturized and are always ole so kissable!!

1. Exfoliate your lips with a lip scrub by using a toothbrush. Try Bethenny Frankel's lip scrub to get rid of dead skin and to smooth the lips.

2. Apply lip balm to prevent chapped and flaky lips. I love EOS lip balm as it keeps my lips very hydrated with organic ingredients such as shea butter and jojoba oil.


3. Apply a lip stick and/or lip gloss that is not drying to the lips. Revlon's Lip Butters is a great combination of a balm and gloss combined. The lip butters leave your lips feeling moisturized but also provides a sheer to medium coverage lip color....

Now a lip wouldn't be kissable if it wasn't red right? Revlon's Lip Butter in Cherry Tart is a beautiful and very wearable red.

Find your favorite lip color and PUCKER UP!!!!

Muah!!!



4 comments:

  1. LOOOVEEEE IT!!!!! I have been wanting to try the EOS lip balm, might just do that:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! My lips are always so dry! I'll have to try these steps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girl!!! I love all the products above!!

    ReplyDelete