Monday, August 6, 2012

Beautiful Textures Curl Control Defining Pudding Review




When it comes to hair styles and products I’m pretty low maintenance but I was in the mood to try something new. So I decided to try a twist out using the Beautiful Textures Curl Control Pudding.  The product is meant to define and elongate curls, coils, and waves. It’s also meant to control frizz.

 For starters, this product smells delicious!! It’s a tropical fruity scent that smells like heaven.

I wet and parted my hair in about 8 sections. I applied the the Curl Control with my fingers and  evenly distributed the product from the roots to the ends. I did a two strand twist and let it air dry overnight.

When I separated the twists, my waves were perfectly defined and moisturized. My hair was very soft and full of body, not crunchy at all.

I only used this product from the line as I didn’t  use any additional products from the line to get the results I got.

The Curl Control pudding is very affordable, I purchased it from Sally’s Beauty Supply for $6.99. Overall, I’m very pleased with the product and the results of my hair!!


Day 2 of the twist out and I did absolutely NOTHING to my hair the night before

4 comments:

  1. Great look. I'm inspired to try it. Let me know how it holds up on day 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! You definitely should. It held up pretty well considering I did absolutely nothing to it the night prior. I posted a pic so you can see

    ReplyDelete