Monday, August 27, 2012

The Cosmetic Company Store

Hey guys!!

 Sorry I've been gone for sooo long but I'm baacck and boy do I have some great things to share with you!!

This week I spent a very relaxing family vacation in the Smoky Mountains in Gatlingburg, TN.

We decided to go to the outlet mall and I stumbled across a store called The Cosmetic Company Store. I never heard of this store before but when I went in I was pleasantly surprised.

It's a store that stocks discounted makeup, skincare, brushes, and perfume from the Estee Lauder line, such as Bobbi Brown and yes even MAC!!!

Of course I went directly to the MAC display. There I found many products from previous collections as well as products from their permanent line.






The store reminds me of a TJ Maxx for makeup. The products are the real thing and the prices are about 30% cheaper than retail price.

The Cosmetic Company Store are found in outlet malls, so if you don't have this store near you, look for one when you go out of town as this visit will definitely be worth your while.

Here's what I bought. Absolutely loving the 222 blending brush

No comments:

Post a Comment