When it comes to makeup remover wipes, I usually swear by the Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes however while I was at Target to pick up some more, I decided to try the Elf Studio Makeup Remover Wipes for $3.00. Surprisingly these wipes are awesome!!
“Gently and easily cleans skin to remove all traces of makeup and dirt, even waterproof mascara. Great for on-the-go travel. Gentle cloths are soft and soothing for even the most sensitive skin. Infused with Aloe Vera Extract for deep hydration and moisture. 20 Pre-moistened cloths included.
|Even though it comes in a small packaging, the wipe is full size and it only take 1 to remove my makeup|
Why I like these wipes so much…..
- The wipes remove my makeup with ease (especially my kohl eyeliner and mascara) as I don’t have to scrub to get my makeup off.
- The wipes don’t dry out and stay very moist in the packaging.
- They are very moisturizing and hydrating to my face, not leaving my face feeling dry.
- The wipes haven’t caused any breakouts or irritations.
- It takes 1 wipe to remove all of my makeup.
- They’re inexpensive.. $3.00 for 20 wipes.. .15 per wipe.
- Packaging is small and compact, perfect for travel.
Now I don’t know if I’m ready to kick my Neutrogena wipes completely to the curb but I have to say that the ELF wipes are definitely giving Neutrogena's a run for their money.