Thursday, July 19, 2012

Mac Up the Amp Lipstick Review

Mac Up The Amp retails for $14.50

I have to do a quick review on this lipstick as this has to be one of my faves!!! Up the Amp is absolutely gorgeous and the name speaks for itself. If you’re looking for a vibrant pop of color, then this lipstick is a must have. Even though it’s a bold color, its very wearable and it will look good on any skin tone. The lavenderish/pinkish color looks stunning on. The consistency is very creamy and not drying to the lips at all. It’s also an amplified finish. This is my first amplified finish lipstick and I have to say its hands down my favorite finish now. If you really want to knock em dead, pair the lipstick with a purple/magenta lip liner. To pretty sum it all up, this lip color is all that and a bag of chips!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks a lot like their Girl About Town which is an amplified creme texture also.

    www.flawlessandfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete