Thursday, April 19, 2012

At Home Face Mask


 Why not save some money and have fun making a face mask with ingredients found around the house? If you have oily, dry, or combination skin, there is a facial recipe out there for you. I’ve been feeling that my face has been dryer than usual so I was looking for a face mask that will hydrate and deeply moisturize my skin. I decided to try an avocado/honey/olive oil mask. Overall I was very pleased with the outcome as it left my face feeling as soft as a baby’s bum. If you will like to make your own face mask then stay tuned as this face mask is super easy to make.


Ingredients needed:

1/2 Avocado
1 tbsp Honey
1 tbsp Olive Oil

Mash the avocado in a bowl, try to get most of the lumps out.
I did think the avocado smelt strange but once you add the honey the smell gets better.

Add 1 tbsp of honey and olive oil, mix them all until you get a smooth consistency, it should pretty much look like guacamole.



Apply 2 layers on your face and leave on for ten minutes.



Rinse face with warm water and you have completed a very simple moisturizing face mask.


Hope you guys enjoyed!!

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome, could to research a mask for oily skin?

    ReplyDelete