Saturday, April 21, 2012

Everyday Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette

When going to work or running errands you don't always have time to put on an elaborate face. Sometimes you just need something nice and simple. The natural look below is very simple so if you're interested on how I achieved this look then check out my video.



Make sure subscribe to my channel!!!!
( I look crazy right here, lol)

 

What I used....

Eyes
Mac Painterly Paint Pot
Urban Decay Naked Palette e/s Half Baked
Urban Decay Naked Palette e/s Buck
Urban Decay Naked Palette e/s Virgin
Urban Decay Naked Palette e/s Toasted
Urban Decay Naked Palette e/s Creep
L'oreal Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner Pencil-black
Maybelline Falsie Mascara- Black Drama

Face (which I didn't show in the video)
Urban Decay Complexion Primer Potion
Maybelline Dream Airfoam Foundation-Caramel
Make up Forever HD Setting Powder
Mac Blush- Modern Mandarin

Lips
Nyx lip gloss- Mauve





2 comments: