Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Orange You Glad For Orange Blush?


I know what a corny title right J but anywho the must have Spring/Summer blush color is...... orange!! Now I know what you’re thinking, orange? But yes, it’s a beautiful color, especially on women of color. The color also looks great on tanned and bronzed complexions. Orange is the must have color because it gives the face a natural glow. The orange against the bronzed skin tones warms the face. Adding this color to your face will make you look like a Spring Goddess.

(Disclaimer: This is my first YouTube video, so don't judge too hard as it will get better...I promise)
Nyx- Cinnamon
This is a beautiful matte orange color. Not too orange but a very subtle, buildable orange. It is $5 and can be found at Ulta or your beauty supply store.


Sephora- Apricot Brandy
Not my favorite because of the excessive amount of shimmer but if you like shimmer then you will love this color. The color is very sheer with a lot of shimmer. $16 at Sephora.


Mac- Modern Mandarin
I absolutely love this blush, I'm personally a big fan of Mac blushes. The orange is very pigmented and very long lasting. $20 at your Mac counter.


Nars- Exhibit A
This blush is on the pricer side but trust me it’s worth it. The blush is a perfect combination of red and orange. When applying you have to remember that a little goes along way but it’s a gorgeous color that adds a perfect color to your cheeks. If this color is too bright, there is a more toned down color named Taj Mahal that is as equally gorgeous.


Nyx eyeshadow- Golden Orange. If you are not completely sold yet that Orange blush will look good on you, try your orange eyeshadow.

 

4 comments:

  1. Sooo I love this cant wait to try at least one of these colors on my face...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me, you will love the color.

      Delete
  2. Going to Ulta tomorrow!!! I love you for these posts!!!

    ReplyDelete