Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser & Moisturizer



Properly taking care of your skin is actually more important than applying makeup itself. I have been asked time and time again what skincare products I use on my face. About a month ago I changed my face regiment to the Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser and the Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer and I couldn't be happier with the results. I first want to give a BIG disclaimer: everyone's skin types are different and you have to find the right product that is formulated for your skin type. What works for me might not work for you as your results may differ. I'm just simply sharing what products do work for me.

I use Cetaphil Facial Cleanser for normal to oily skin. I really like this cleanser because the consistency is so light. When I first used it I wondered would it really clean well because of the consistency...well it does. My problem with most facial cleansers are that they are way too harsh on my face, leaving my face completely dry however the Cetaphil cleanser is very gentle. It leaves my face feeling very soft and cleaned. It does have a slight fragrance however nothing overpowering. Even though it's pretty pricey as I bought mine from Walgreens for $10.00, its completely worth it. 

In conjunction with the facial cleanser I use the Cataphil Daily Facial Moisturizer for all skin types. It also has spf15, which is a plus. Contrary to what one might believe, no matter what your skin type is, a facial moisturizer should be used daily. I have combination skin, with my T-Zone being very oily. Since using this moisturizer I can say that my face doesn't get as oily as it used to. It doesn't leave my face feeling greasy as it really absorbs very well into my skin. The moisturizer is very lightweight as I haven't had any breakouts nor has it clogged my pores. This product is also $10 from Walgreens.

These 2 products absolutely rock!!  When I finish using these two together, I love the way my face looks and feels!!

No comments:

Post a Comment