Sunday, May 6, 2012

E by Evelyn Lozada Cosmetics Review




You might know Evelyn Lozada as the "villain" of the VH1 hit reality show BasketBallWives. Evelyn has not only made her name by being a reality star but also as an author and launching her new cosmetic line, E by Evelyn Lozada.


 I've heard many good things about her line so I was interested to check it out for myself. I purchased her 36 "Smoke It Out" palette for $24.95 at ebyevelyncosmetics.com. I was first impressed with the delivery time, as I received my package in 3 days. When I opened the palette I really liked the colors and the variety provided, it's a mixture of matte, shimmer, and metallic colors. I played makeup over the weekend using the palette and I have to say that the palette definitely gets a thumbs up. It's everything that you look for in a quality eyeshadow, colors are very vibrant, pigmented, and long lasting. The eyeshadows aren't chalky and goes on with ease. I have to say that I'm thoroughly impressed with the palette and I will purchasing more from this line in the future. Good job Evelyn!!




11 comments:

  1. How well did the eyeshadow last throughout the day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It held up very well, it didn't crease or wear off. Its def good quality....but get it from Crown Brush as I wrote a blog about where she's really getting her eye shadows from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks just like the palette from BH cosmetics, Sedona Lace and Coastal Scents. I think her line is the same, just more expensive! LOL! Nice job with the makeup.

    www.flawlessandfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is the exact same palette as Coastal Scents, but Evelyn charged twice the price. I don't like that she plagiarizes another company's work. If you partnered with them, say that. But don't overcharge for the same product either.

    Great job on the makeup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah ha! DiamondDoll I knew I was right. Oh well! I know where to get the same things for less, so that I can stay in my lane and keep it moving! LOL! I know that companies offer private labeling, and that is what she has done. So she just buys the product wholesale and pay them a price to put her own logo on it.

      www.flawlessandfancy.blogspot.com

      Delete
  6. Hey ladies, yea pretty much all those cosmetic companies are using the same manufacturer and just putting their name on it. I wrote another blog about her palette is also the exact same from Crown Brush.. and they definitely advertise private labeling on their website

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So right you are Quiana. There are about 4 makers of cosmetics and everyone just dips into the pot, puts their own labeling on, packaging and market the item how they want. The packaging and marketing is what determines the price I would say. Some packages are prettier than some, and some cosmetics come with a supporting cast of characters while others don't.

      But, the looks you created are nice. Love em :)

      www.flawlessandfancy.blogspot.com

      Delete
  7. YW. Keep up the good work :)

    www.flawlessandfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's false advertisement on brushes. On the picture looks like brushes are included but the fine print let you know different. A waste of money eyeshadow does not last long

    ReplyDelete