Wednesday, May 2, 2012

How To Organize Your Finger Nail Polishes

If you’re anything like me then your nail polishes are all over the place in a complete disarray. This past weekend I was looking for a nail polish organizer however I wasn’t interested in paying $50 for one nor did I want to build one. Later in the day as I was in the closet of my guest room, I looked at my over the door shoe organizer with the plastic pockets and immediately a light went off in my head. I could use the shoe organizer for my nail polishes. It would be perfect as each pocket holds about 7 polishes, I will be able to see each color, and no additional space will be taken up. I was so happy you would’ve thought I invented the wheel!! Needless to say an over the door shoe organizer is the cheapest most perfect organizer for your nail polishes. If you don’t have a shoe organizer it can be purchased for approx. $10 at Walmart or Target.  
The shoes in the organizer I don't wear so it was no love lost removing them.

It literally took me about 10 minutes to seperate the polishes by color...not time consuming at all.
                    
I am beyond happy with how my nail polish organizer turned out... now time to buy some more polishes :)

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm... I wish I would have read this a couple weeks ago before I started accidently knocking my polishes off the shelf where I store them and ended up breaking 2 :(... but never late than never.

    ReplyDelete